Oh cute! Okay, alright um
1. I use to have incredibly low self confidence. Like, really low. I’ve come a long way in terms of loving and appreciating myself and in turn, have become a much more happy and confident person!
2. I really love Christmas. The holiday season in general. Well, holidays in general. Look, I’m just a really big fan of celebrating things! Did you get out of bed today? Great, let’s celebrate! Bring on Christmas and NYE and Australia Day and Valentines and my birthday and just ugh, what a fab time
3. I love to people watch. I get inspired by looking at the way people dress, how they hold themselves, their hair, their makeup, their smell…
4. I had a crush on my school music teacher
5. I hadn’t kissed a boy until I was 16!
Get a nice(r) bum
Be more organised
Be more confident
Be more social
Make an effort with my hair
Continue to make an effort to tell people how much they mean to me
And most importantly, continue to love myself
wardrobe test- marilyn monroe c. 1952 or 53
(I believe this is a wardrobe test for “How to Marry a Millionaire” and in the gown she wore in the close up of her face, in bed , dreaming about jewels and stuff)
“When the sun rises in the west, and sets in the east, then you shall return to me, my sun and stars, and not before.”
Sita Mae got me in Photovogue http://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue/Portfolio/bc1b2efb-f822-44a2-8e3c-8c881392db50/Image
So I’m going through my archive and found this. I recorded it and posted it three years ago. Listening to it, I remember everything about that night so clearly, it’s crazy since it was a memory I thought I’d forgotten until now. It almost broke my heart listening to it.
Today is my first love’s birthday and it made me think of this song - I first heard it when he started seeing someone else so as you can imagine, it hit me pretty hard.
I like to think my voice has improved since then, considering recording again actually
Today was tough. I’m convinced my brain actually stopped working by about 2pm - I couldn’t function
What a day. Talk?